Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!




WOW you say? 3 trees? I know! We are totally addicted to Christmas! It is my absolute favorite time of year! I love pretty white lights, colored lights, tinsel..(although Scott wouldn't let me put it up) the smell of FRESH trees...( we have fake)..and I do miss real, but so much easier to leave up for a long time...without pine needles all over...and most of all I love the feeling of the Spirit of Christmas! The boys were super excited to help me put the trees up this year...Notice that they are all undecorated at the bottom....thanks to Blakers! :) He is having so much fun looking at all the lights!

Also, the next post, is from our trip to Salt Lake City...quick trip..just to see the lights on Temple Square..we were crazy...but it was fun!

1 comment:

Brandie Lyon said...

I love your house at Christmas Time. It is so pretty.