Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy

Last week Blake and I went to visit my mom, who you knew had surgery. She is doing well, and we even got her to go get her toes done! My sisters and sister-in-law ( who is really like my little sis) all went and got our toes done..TOE-Tally fun! heheee. Blake and I were the best medicine my mom said. It was so great to be with her and my family and we had a hard time leaving! The cousins loved Blake and so did my sisters. My mom is doing much better, and is on the road to recovery! We still don't know as to when and if she will do Chemo or Radiation, and she is very frustrated doing the "waiting game.." but all in all our prayers for her are working..and we are so happy!!



7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Leanna..I didn't think you wanted me to post the cute pregnant picture of you and me..so enjoy the "toes" one! ;) luv you!

Eldrberry Grove said...

That's awesome your mom is doing good and you had fun. Love the toe pic...which one is yours??? ;)

Erica said...

That sounds like the trip out was very good. I know you needed to see your mom and be with her and I think that was wonderful that you could. Those toes look beautiful!!

Elizabeth said...

Tara...I didn't know we would be taking a photo opp with our toes, so I didn't wear my fun shoes..:) instead..I am the one with the chubby looking toes..in my beach casual sandals! :)(brown Reefs) My toes still look fun though! :)

The Toy Guru said...

Super cute!! I love the toe shots. You and your sisters are so good lookin together!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! You look so skinny! Glad you had a fun time with your mom and sisters. Your mom is looking great and I hope she continues to feel better.

KrisJ said...

Glad you were able to visit your fam! Nothing like family helping family!