YAHOOOOO! I am a little hyper I think! :)
Here is an update on us!
Blake is finally ALL done potty training...unless you count the bedtimes...which he is still in a pull up. :) He did great and is so cute in his underwear! I just love his cute little bum! Can't believe we are FINALLY all done with diapers! WOW! That is a big step! Now when I get baby hungry, I just ask to babysit my friends little cuties...and it helps. :)
Scott made these crepes for me for Mothers day, and Matthew had to give me the "Zimmie-folding-lesson" on them!! :) But it wouldn't work with all the whipping cream and strawberries I packed in there!
HA! Matthew had these crepes at his BF house and has us all addicted to them now!!
We celebrated Scott's mom for Mothers Day on saturday and it was a nice change to just hang out and visit. The cousins all had a great time playing outside...despite the colder weather!
Matthew and I had a great time at his field trip around our Town's Historical Museums, Police station, and Fire Dept. Matthew even got to be the "pretend Mayor" and sit in his chair.
Blake had a great time at the Children's Museum this week with some friends! We had so much fun! It was a great day! Blake loved to hammer and play with all the tools. He also loved to play on the big "Wee-ouu Wee-ouu" which is Fire truck. He still calls it that even though he can say Fire Truck! ;)
We are excited to go to Nathan's Field day and 5th grade celebration coming up in the next few weeks! May is going by way too fast! Summer will be here...and NO MORE SCHOOL!!
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how grown up Blake is getting. Time flies. Have fun with your parents. I am giddy already to see mine in June.
So glad you get to spend time with your parents! AND Im glad to see you got a nice Mothers Day breakfast.. the boys told me you had to make all your own meals so Im glad you didnt!
K, my blog roll never says you've updated since you used to be private. I've tried to fix it but it won't work. So glad you had crepes! I had the exact Mother's Day breakfast. Mine always get filled up like yours too. Those are "forkers". My kids just like butter and powdered sugar on theirs so they fold like a burrito and eat with their hands. Dang, now I'm hungry!
mmmm.... I love crepes! Those look super yummy! Looks like you are doing lots of fun things with your kids! Man.. I am so sad that I missed seeing your parents while they were here! Next time I hope!
Post a Comment