We went on a Canopy Zipline and it was the most extreme thing I have ever done!! SO much fun to say the least! I now am truly addicted to SPEED!! I think ..no I know..I screamed for joy the whole way down each zipline. The boys absolutely loved it too and were so sad when we climbed to the last one...there were 12 ziplines through the jungle of the "Predator" movie set. (an old '80's movie... hahaha) Blake got to stay with Gma and Gpa so we were so grateful for them!!
Here are some collages to see some of the highlights! It was a blast!!!!
****~~~Warning..it is a long post! Sorry, but I wanted to share some fun pics...
The food was to die for and our favorite times were eating out by the beach and sunsets!
Matthew even played Beach volleyball every day! Notice he is the "youngest and smallest" one!!
Pool time and family time of course was a blast! We even got to Celebrate Gma's bday with her!
We got to "release" baby newborn turtles into the ocean on our last night too. It was awesome and a very inexpensive excursion! It was too dark at the time we set them free for pictures..and we couldn't use flashes or it would scare the tiny turtles.






5 comments:
What a relaxing, fun and exciting time you had together as a family! The zip line looked like so much fun! I will have to give it a try someday! Mexico looks fabulous! Maybe you could fit me in your suitcase next time you go? :)
Looks like a fun trip! Fun pics, I totally want to do a zip line one day!
dang it for some reason my sidebar keeps thinking you're private so it never shows me you've updated. Looks like you had a blast. Nice for the boys to get some quality Gma Gpa time too. The cake plate was hilarious! Fun fun!
Love all the pictures! Looks like you had a great time - which you definitely deserve!! :)
Looks like you guys made memories to last a lifetime . . . or at least until the next vacay. ;) So glad you got some wonderful family time! Your photo layouts are awesome--you need to teach me how to do that.
Post a Comment