This week I am thankful for my sweet boys! I haven't been having the best of days..and today I woke up with a sweet note taped to the bathroom mirror...that said,
"I love you mom"..What a sweet note!
Not sure exactly who it was from..but the thought was so nice!
I also am thankful for awesome friends! They all cheer me up and put a
smile on my face when I am blue.
I am also so very thankful for my parents. They are older and it is so hard to watch them get that way! I love them so much!At this time of year..well November really, it brings me back to thinking of how I almost lost my mom to Breast Cancer ten years ago. I am so very grateful that she is still with us. I miss her so much...I have been so blessed and I think I just need to count my many blessings as my grandmother would say!
Most of all I am so grateful for such a sweet and loving husband. Yesterday he took Blake with him after work to deliver goodies to different Dental offices. So I had about an hour of no children! It was heavenly! I am so grateful for Scott and all the hard work he is doing for our family. Working more than ever, but providing us with so much. Thanks honey! I know you won't see this, :) but I love you!
3 comments:
Aww sweet post!
There certainly is alot to be thankful for! It is a great time of year to reflect on how many blessings you really do have. Lots of good friends, a great family and so many blessings! Love ya!
I needed to see this--a gentle reminder to be thankful even when my kids are being turds! ;) You're a great mom and always thinking of others. Kaiya is STILL telling people about her bday Twix bouquet. Thanks, again!
Post a Comment