Nathan went out for 6th Grade Track this year..and he has loved Every Minute, Every Practice, Every Day!! He really loved it and I think it has become one of his favorite sports. He had a great time and we loved watching him! Blake loved it too, using his own set of "binoculars!" I love the nice hand off pass in their relay at the District Meet. I didn't get very good action shots this time, but Matthew did. I will have to post those later...oh well!Saturday, April 30, 2011
Track Season 2011
Nathan went out for 6th Grade Track this year..and he has loved Every Minute, Every Practice, Every Day!! He really loved it and I think it has become one of his favorite sports. He had a great time and we loved watching him! Blake loved it too, using his own set of "binoculars!" I love the nice hand off pass in their relay at the District Meet. I didn't get very good action shots this time, but Matthew did. I will have to post those later...oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved track when I was in school too! I can just see him doing well at it... He is an athletic kid! I may have to come watch a meet sometime!
Track was AWESOME!!! Cant wait for next year!! He did a great job! And thanks so much for being my stand in when I couldnt make it!
Post a Comment