Thursday, November 3, 2011

Family Pics!!!

We had our pictures taken this year by Snap Happy Pics by Kris and she did an amazing job! Thanks for making us look so fantastic! :) I loved pretty much all 200+ proofs, so narrowing it down to share is like pretty crazy! I decided to just feature like a few of my favorites. I think I could just upload the whole album, but that would be really long!! lol We were so lucky to get so many awesome shots!! Now I get to figure out which ones to print and hang on my walls!!




5 comments:

Erica said...

GORGEOUS!! I love those colors. Beautiful family!

Unknown said...

It will be hard to narrow them down! I really like all of them!!!

KrisJ said...

I love how you paired them!! We had lots of fun for sure during that shoot!!

Jill said...

Love Love that new family pics! They turned out so cute, what a good looking family!!

Gretchen said...

I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!! You guys all look great! Love ya!