Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A quick trip!


Earlier in October I took a super quick trip...like 24hours...to Provo, to see my niece get married. I had a blast in that short amount of time! Very fun filled and packed with tons of family time! I didn't really sleep!! Mel's wedding was beautiful and it was just heavenly to see my family again. I also finally got to meet my great-nephew Rafael! I was so excited that I could hardly stand it!It is crazy to think that I used to babysit his mommy when I was younger...makes me feel so old!! But I just love him! He is so dang cute and I LOVE his big blue eyes! He has the cutest smile, but of course I didn't get any pics with him smiling..with me. It was an amazing fast and fun trip!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you were able to go and have a good time! Sometimes those fast, last minute trips are alot of fun!!!

Caitlin said...

so fun to have you out here:) loved it!