I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from christmas. This year we went to California to be with my family for Christmas. What a joy that was! The kids keep talking about how much fun they had with their Grandma and Papa Hunt, and their cousins. We all had a wonderful time, and Blake was so relieved that Santa knew where to find him! There were a million pictures that I had, but had to condense them for blogging purposes. So here are just a few of my favorites!

2 comments:
Those are alot of pictures and alot of good times and memories you made! I think it is great that you have a fun big family that enjoys being around each other for the holidays! PS I need that picture of you and I in our Santa hats! That cracks me up!
it was so so so fun to be with you down there! also, that picture of grant and i - priceless
Post a Comment