Our trip started off a bit wet, thanks to me! I was taking a picture of Angela with her cell phone, and asked her to "Scoot back just a little"...well, before we knew it, she was in the pool...yep! I felt SO awful about it! I really did! Then, I just kept taking pictures...thankfully she did laugh about it...She even became pretty famous the rest of the cruise...known as the "girl who knows how to get the party started!"
Day 1 at sea.... We had so many laughs again! Angela ROCKED the rock wall, and I well, as you can see, only made it about 6 feet off the ground! I had a blast though! Maybe I should work on those climbing skills! We had an awesome dinner...all dressed up and just LOVED the chocolate souffle dessert. As you can see..it was heaven! Dancing at the Vortex every night to shed our baby souffles was also another highlight! And of course I can't forget to mention our waiter Sergei... I also had to post a picture of our scrapbook ladies ...that we shared a table with! So FUN!:)
Day 2....COZUMEL!!!! Our jeep ride was just a litt'e windy, but an absolute blast!! Climbing the very narrow steps to the top of the lighthouse, visiting the crocodiles, lounging in hammocks, and of course our favorite....snorkeling! The water was so crystal clear! That night at our Make~n~Take.. Angela even won a prize in class from Madison...from Echo Park Paper! So fun!
Day 3..at sea...We met some fun scrapping gals...and made some great memories! These pictures are aren't really in any order...But they make me laugh! Don't we look so sexy in our sombreros? I don't know why the picture of that awesome dress is in here twice...guess I really liked it! So there you have it! My blog on the cruise! What an amazing cruise we had! Thanks Ang for all the great memories! They will last forever! When is the next trip??
Monday, February 13, 2012
The Cruise!
February 9-12th my best friend Angela and I went on a cruise! It was a scrapbooking cruise, however we didn't bring any scrap stuff to create! We had a blast together! We did bring some of the essential scrap tools...paper trimmer, adhesive, and black pens so that we could take some Make~and~Take classes from our favorite Paper company, Echo Park Paper! There were so many amazing memories on our trip, that I just wanted to share pictures of all the fun and hilarious times we had! I think we laughed everyday! So with that said...here are my favorite pictures that make me smile whenever I see them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun trip we had for sure! Many of those pictures have so many funny memories that I will never forget! You are an awesome BFF to go on this trip and put up with me for that many days! We totally had a blast and I loved it all... From the "Hey Lady", the swimming pool, the Nougats, the dancing, the food, the "little sheep", Ray, the fun friends we made, the laughs, and me touching a dolphin! :) It was all amazing! Love you so much and can't wait to see where we want to go together next time! Wherever we go, it is going to be a good time! :)
Loved seeing your pics compared to Angela's. Amazing how much fun you two packed into just a few days. Glad I could take you to the airport, but next time, I'm hopping in your carry on luggage. :)
Post a Comment