Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wax Museum

Matthew's 5th grade class had a Wax Museum this week. It was a really fun activity to do! Matthew did his biography report on Harry Houdini, and then got to portray him at the Wax Museum. Here is is picture and speech. We had to step on a button for him to start talking. I snapped this picture really quick before he started...because they weren't supposed to smile!

"I am Harry Houdini the great and the best magician of them all!
Picture yourself lifeted into the air,
suspended by a crane and being put into a straitjacket!
Hanging upsided down,
50 feet off of the ground and trying to get out of it.
I made it out without falling.
I am a risk taker.
I survived the famous Chinese Water Torture cell.
 I have mastered all handcuff escapes!
I am know as the Handcuff King!
Thanks to me, the world of Magic continues to follow in my footsteps.
I am the Great and only  Harry Houdini!"


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute kid! I bet he did a great job!

Haley L said...

What a fun project. I think I'm almost over all these projects, though, because as you know, behind every good project is a good mom. :)

KrisJ said...

Maddie was so excited when she saw him and told me what a good job he did!!