Tuesday, June 12, 2012
T~Ball Game!
Blake is playing T ball this summer and is just loving every minute! This kid gets in his uniform (shirt, pants and cleats) about 3 hours before he really has to be at practice or a game! It is so cute. I really love watching his games. They are very comical! Blake loves to just run around the bases without stopping! He thinks every hit is a homerun, and that is so fun! This is from his first game, and I think we all laughed more than anything. All the players were so tiny and cute and they just love to play! The other baseball games with the older boys are so much more dramatic and stressful! Blake had to show me his number..."3"...and I love this picture! So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go #3! You are so stinkin' cute Blake in your blue uniform! I am hoping to get to one of your games to cheer you on! Love you buddy!
Post a Comment