Nathan had the opportunity this summer to go to the Young RYLA camp that the Rotary Club sponsored. It was a camp that helped middle schoolers all over the area join in team building activities and become better leaders. This was the week before Scout Camp for Nathan, and he had never been away from home this long....needless to say he was just fine..but I was NOT! It was the LONGEST week of my life! I worried about him, thought about him and missed him so much. He is my buddy and it was so weird without him home. He of course had a BLAST! His favorite part was the zipline, because he got to wear a "GO Pro cam" and do the zipline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That Nathan sure is a cute kid and has such a great smile! I think it is so wonderful for him to experience all these great things!
Post a Comment