It seems like forever ago that we went to Mexico...but realistcally only about 3 1/2 weeks! I am finally now just adding this to my blog!
We had a great time in Nuevo Vallarta with Grandma and Grandpa Lowry. It was definately a much needed break from everyday happenings. We loved spending time with each other, and honestly just relaxing, sleeping in, swimming at the pool, boogie boarding in the ocean, swimming in the pool, eating, sleeping in, and swimming at the pool ...oh and eating! Did I say swimming? :) Yep, that was pretty much our routine for a week or so. I took a million pictures of the boys in the pool, but only picked out my favorite ones.
Swimming, water volleyball, and beach volleyball were the boys favorite! (oh and pina coladas for Matthew) Every time a volleyball game started on the beach, Nathan was right there eager to play!
Matthew even tried Parasailing! He faced a fear and LOVED it! Blake and I boogie boarded too!
As I look at these pictures, it reminds me of how grateful I am for Scott's parents. We are so lucky to have had this opportunity to go with them again...to have both of them there with us. I feel very blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
what a fun vacation!! wishing i was in mexico right about now! :)
Nothing to complain about in Mexico! Looks like a fun time! You took a ton of pictures!
You got some great photos and despite the rain, it looks like no one really cared. Your family will remember these Mexico trips forever.
Post a Comment