Saturday, December 20, 2008
Gingerbread Houses!
Last monday, we joined the John Family in decorating Super awesome Gingerbread houses! Brooke is so talented in baking them, that I really can't ever do the basic graham cracker ones ever again! We had such a great time with them and the kids loved all the yummy treats to decorate with. I think I ate more than I put on the house! hahaha! The pictures aren't in chronological order for some reason...oh well. Enjoy!
Blake loves this house!
The next day it is still standing!
Crazy buds
Yeah we did it!
The final product
Matthew ever so careful with Santa
"Um Daddy? This tastes Yummy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the best. Never would I have thought when I was little that Scott and his family would come over and hang out with us every Christmas and make Gingerbread Houses!!!
That was the best!!!!
Post a Comment