Last night Scott and I had an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. It was a blast! My sis in law gave me the idea after my brother won the Ugliest...last year. I think I had so much fun shopping for the sweaters..not in my closet of course, but at the Goodwill. That was an experience in itself! So funny! Anyway, here are some fun pics of the Ugly Sweaters. Thanks for the great times and for being great sports! I loved Caleb's sweater the best...so UGLY! and Dan's was HILARIOUS! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I need copies of all these pics! Thanks for such a fun night. We had a blast!
Thanks for having us over!!! We had a great time!!!
It was pretty funny seeing everyone in their uglies!
What a fun night! We laughed so much that night! You are a great hostess!
Boy when you said UGLY they really went for UGLY. LOL!!! Wish I would've stopped by and seen it!
It was SO much fun!! Thanks for hosting it. I can't wait to see what everyone is going to come up with in the years to come!
Post a Comment