Friday, July 3, 2009
too cute!
This is just so cute I had to share! For some reason, and I don't know why, but Blake is totally infatuated with trash trucks. He loves to watch the trash truck come down our street to dump our big barrels and all the neighbors trash cans too! So today, I put him down for a nap and about 30 min. later I heard the trash truck drive down our street. Then Blake wakes up screaming "Trash! Trash!". He was so afraid he was going to miss the trash truck drive down our street. Too Cute and Funny! We ran downstairs and out the front door, just in time to see the truck pick up our cans. So from now on, every friday when it is a trash day, Blake is so excited to see the truck...he waves at the driver, and I think maybe the driver thinks we are weird, but who cares..he is out there waiting every week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is adorable. If you still have an old VCR, I have the perfect movie to donate to Mr. Blake. Coop loved any kind of truck when he was that age and I have a movie he will watch over and over with lots of trash truck action. I'll bring it by. :)
Blake is adorable and that is such a cute story. I know when we have been out together that he points them out all the time! Something to look forward to on Fridays! :)
I guess no naps on Friday until after the trash truck comes! Too cute!
Post a Comment