Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Man it's Monday! wait Tuesday!

K, so I don't have any totally thrilling fun pictures to show you all or even a great recipe to share! I am just blogging to finish my goal of blogging for 30 days! I think I did a pretty good job considering I am not an avid blogger. Monday was a busy day running errands just to Costco and Sam's. Thanks Brian for letting the big boys hang at your house! Scott had another great GREAT day of production at work and came home around 9pm. That seems to be a regular thing lately. He has been working 12 hour shifts but it seems to really be more like 15 by the time he is home with driving time. We are all adjusting to the new schedule but more than anything are so grateful for the constant patient flow and how busy he is! It lets us know we made the right choice in closing down Greeley and going somewhere else.




Today the boys had a great time just Slippin and Slidin outside together. I didn't even get a pic to post! Oh well... This has been fun blogging daily, well as often as I have, and I will try to keep it up. Thanks Leanna for the challenge!!


3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Ya did great! It was fun to talk to you today! Luv ya!

Haley L said...

I really enjoyed following your blog this month. Your collages turned out great!! So glad things are working out for Scott. Tell him your body eventually gets used to the long shifts. :)

The Toy Guru said...

What a cute goal. I just read your last 10 posts!! Do you want to come over and blog for us too. I am so behind this summer!! I think I'm blogging once a month these days. This baby is sucking every bit of my energy to do anything!