Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 15...Man it's Monday!

Man it's monday already!?? Today was busy and fun at the same time. Is that possible? I was up at 6am working on some dental insurance forms, faxing stuff, and doing Scott's business stuff. Then I worked out..which gave me energy that I needed for the day. I love how quiet the house is at 6am! Sometimes I love how much sleep I can still get if I were in bed, but it wasn't one of those days. I had to run some errands and get the Excursion to Grease Monkey before we went down for some fun at Scott's parents house. It was one of those mondays!! Anyway, here is a funny picture of me with all the kids in the pool...don't know how I ended up with all of them..but I did.
Friends+Cousins+Pool=big F.U.N.

2 comments:

alexismdyer said...

beautiul! we can't wait to see you!
Come stay with us!

Unknown said...

What a great mom you are to be in the pool with all the kids! I always knew you were the "cool" mom!