
Since Scott had to work, the boys and I decided to go down to Grandma's to swim and hang out with cousins all day. We had so much fun! Matthew did a great job at showing me the proper way to cannon-ball off the diving board! I even caught his "perfect" form! Grandma and Boppa (as Blake calls him) even came in with us all. Super Saturday to relax in the pool. When Scott got off later that afternoon, he joined us. It was then that Blake decided to be like the big boys and try to "jump" off the diving board! Man that scared me! He is going to be a little fish for sure! We even caught it on video, but since I don't know how to upload that...it might have to be another post! :) I just wish we had a pool in our backyard...maybe one day!
1 comment:
Blake was really hamming it up in those goggles! Super cute! Swimming is always a great way to cool off and have fun! How nice that you have your family so close with a nice pool!
Post a Comment