So here I am again...trying to blog. Thoughts on thursday are pretty much the same thought I have had all week!!! I don't know if some of you know, but we have entered a NEW Book in our life at the Lowry home. June 1st, Scott started practice with a new group of Dentists in Centennial Colorado. He closed his doors in Greeley and began a new adventure. It has been a rough roller coaster for us the last 8-9 months in all this decision making process, but after his first day of work...seeing 13 patients and treating them all, we really feel we have made the right decision. Scott will be working longer days, as the hours of the office are different from our last office but hopefully we can adjust to that soon. That has been a big adjustment on our part and we continue to adjust. Thank goodness we are going to Cali in July for a couple of weeks!
I am scared, nervous, excited, anxious, happy, wondering how it will turn out, thrilled that he is finally as busy as he would like to be and most of all grateful to our Father in Heaven for leading us to this decision. For some reason this was one of the hardest decisions to make. I really wasn't going to blog about this, but it is 'Thoughts on Thurs" and these are my thoughts for today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like it's a good move. Hopefully you can relax now during the summer and have fun!
Change can be hard, but you never know what good things might come out of it! It sounds like he is off to a good start in this new adventure. You both deserve it!
Sometimes it helps us realize things when we actually write them down and read them vs. just trying to think them through! I am so happy for you guys. The longer days are hard. I know. David has been and will be starting heavy duty next month. Can't wait to see you next month.
Post a Comment