Thursday, June 25, 2009

Days 23 & 24 Thurs Thoughts!

So today my thoughts are relfecting a great 2 days spent with my two boys! We had a great time at Cub Scout Day Camp. We were tired the first day but felt better the second day. They boys had a fun time shooting bb guns, making crafts, and of course Archery. That was their highlight! I loved spending the days with them and of course my friends! :) They made it go by fast too. :)


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Thurs., yesterday, was Evan's last day of his cub scout day camp too! And his favorite thing was archery and bb guns too. He also really liked the water balloon baseball, and the peach cobbler and ice cream made in the dutch ovens. I can't believe how much our little guys have sooooooo much in common! Too cool!

Unknown said...

Yes, day camp was fun! I enjoy watching my kids do new things and seeing them exciting about scouts! It was nice that it was mostly indoors in the 90 degree weather! :) Fun times with my boys and my best friend!