Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Days 18-22 Lake Powell Vacay

So obviously I am behind..and yes..obviously I am a "goal blogger slacker". But we were gone...with no internet to post things..and to return to go to 2 days of day camp..here you go! :) Here is a slide show to compile the great trip we had with Scott's parents for Father's Day weekend. It was a wonderful well needed vacay! Just short..but I am NOT complaining! :)

6 comments:

Jill said...

You're Back! It looked like so much fun. I wish we were able to go. I hope it was warm enough for you guys. See you soon, hopefully.

Hunt Family Ramblings said...

Can we come next with next time?

Haley L said...

It just doesn't get any better than Lake Powell. One of my favorite places on earth! Glad it was a good trip. :)

KrisJ said...

Looks like tons of fun and makes me miss our boat!

Gretchen said...

So glad you guys got to get away. A bunch of memories came rushing back of the time I went with you guys and all the crazy things that happened that time. Too funny! What a great time!

Unknown said...

That looks like alot of fun and a relaxing getaway! Love seeing Blake driving the boat on poppa's lap! Good times! We would love to come with you sometime! :)