Sunday, June 14, 2009

Super Saturday Renaissance Fun!

Saturday was a great day for us! Scott had sat. off and he surprised us with a trip to the Renaissance festival in Larkspur. What a great day we had! Beautiful weather and not very crowded for the opening day! But let me tell you...if you ever thought about a place to people watch..well the Renaissance Festival is that place! Scott and I had forgotten since the last time we were there...about 15 years ago when we were engaged... how much it has changed? or maybe we didn't notice all the showing of cleavage, tight pants, and very cultural people? :) It was really interesting and very cultural for our boys needless to say! Hahaha! Just hope that they won't be scarred for life! I took plenty of pictures of the cultural aspect and it is quite humorous..but not too sure I would put that all on the blog! so..Ha!

Blake was so good for us we were quite surprised. I guess there was so much to look at that he couldn't be bored! The boys LOVED the Jousting Competetion and all the pirate guys walking around. They also loved the food. Scott and Matthew got a turkey leg and Nathan and I played it more simple by having a chicken sandwich. :) We did enjoy lots of desserts though! I am so glad Scott surprised us all for a great day! Here are some scrap pages to see some of the fun pics I took! Enjoy!



The picture of the boys on the log...is too funny. It is the only time I CHEER them on to HIT each other! HA!
It is hard to see us...but Blake, Nathan, Matthew & I are on that giant Rocking Horse! Way fun!
The boys loved this so much that they want to go back again! We told them...maybe next YEAR...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That does look like fun! Glad you had a great time together and had a few laughs too!

Kris said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! We may have to go check it out.