Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Shoot

Last week when it was really nice, the boys had their pictures taken by my friend Kris with Snap Happy Photography. The pictures all turned out great and I am having a hard time deciding which ones to choose from. Here are some...just SOME of my favorites!
I love this one..with the sun glare and boys being boys!
Matthew...the poser

Love this one of Blakers!

My cool Nathan


Love this! Blake had so much fun with these dandylions, that he pretty much carried them around the rest of the shoot

My three cuties...(notice Blake's hand...holding the dandylion!) hahaha

Lookin for fish

Love it!

Brothers...





This was pretty much Blake telling Kris he was done...but I love it!



Now...to decide! I don't think I have enough wall space....:)





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Make a collage frame and get some of all of them! Very cute kids, so I am sure you made Kris' job pretty easy!

Eldrberry Grove said...

What handsome boys you have! You're going to have the girls knocking down your door in a few years ;)

Gretchen said...

Your right too cute to choose. I'm gonna get my boys done soon too. It looks like it was a very pretty day!

Jen Bailey said...

Fun pictures! I hope your boys cooperated more for Kris than mine!!

KrisJ said...

I agree with Angela your gonna have to do a collage frame!!!