Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sunny Fall Day!

I meant to post this earlier this week, but time just got away from me. Soccer started last month..(Sept) and I had taken some great shots of Matthew that I wanted to share. He is really having a great time this year playing soccer...he even gets tired when he is running back and forth all over the field! It is too funny. I have to admit, soccer isn't my most fav sport, but it has been fun watching Matthew play it. He loves playing forward and of course half-back...Full back...NOT so much. Hahaha. He is all about the fast moving action!
Nice Stop Matthew!
And he is off !

And here are the two brothers, at the last half of the game! ***disclaimer, that is BLAKE's blanket..not Nathan's. He wanted me to clarify that Blake had just asked him to hold it for him for a second! hahahaha

After soccer, it was such a nice sunny fall day, that Scott decided to have the boys help him wash is car..the Hot Rod. Boy! Was Blake so excited over that. He kept asking if he could go for a ride in the "Hawt Waad"..too funny! After they finished their work, Daddy kept his word and took Blake for a "wide".

Working Boys
Our lil' USC fan...working hard!
Loved dipping the sponge in the bucket! What is it about water and boys?
Great job boys! All clean!

It was a great beautiful day! I just love this time of the year. I love the colors changing and the leaves falling. Too bad it doesn't stay this pretty for a while! Snow will be here before we know it!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Fun pics! The picture of Nathan and Blake is too precious! And I mean that in a good way Nathan. You can totally tell big brother taking care of little bro. Love it!

Unknown said...

Looks like you are enjoying all the warm sunny days before Fall weather hits! Great pictures of Matthew on the field in action!

Haley L said...

So cute watching Blakers look up to his big brothers. At least soccer games don't last too long and Matthew gets to burn some energy!