Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Scrapfest weekend!
Last weekend I got to go to the Mall of America for the Archivers Scrapfest! It was so much fun! My best bud Angela and I had a fan-tabulous time! We didn't bring all our scrap stuff, as that would have been too hard to do. But instead we stood in LONG lines.:) for free make and takes put on by different vendors there. We took a lot of fun scrap page layout classes, and a really awesome card class.We even rode a roller coaster inside the mall...way FUN!! This year we got to hang out with some really awesome ladies who work at DCWV. A little shout out to my sweet hubby who gave me this kid free weekend! Love you honey!!Here are some of the fun times we had together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We did have a great time, didn't we? It went so fast, that I am sad it is over! It was nice just hanging out with you and enjoying each others company. It was the perfect girls weekend together! Love ya!
I'll take some of whatever's in the top left picture!
You two seem to have so much fun together.
TOO FUN!! Girl get aways are sooo necessary!! Sounds like you two had a total blast! You deserved it!!
Post a Comment