Matthew is officially a BOBCAT! Whoohoo!! He earned it back in May, but because of our busy summer in traveling, we happened to always miss out on the pack meetings. So, finally Matthew was awarded his special rank. He is super excited to finally be official...and actually is almost done with wolf! (Guess that helps having Mom in scouts too) :) We are proud of you Matthew!
ps.
All of you, don't be jealous of my awesome Cub scout shirt! hahahaha
4 comments:
Way to go Matthew! And way to go to Liz and Scott too since I have learned that it is the parent that does 90% of the motivating and reminding. Congrats guys!
Congrats!! My son loves Cubs and is also working on his Wolf. But I don't have to wear a uniform since I work with the Activity Day girls instead. :)
You know I will be wearing a shirt like that someday. It is my destiny. :) Congrats Matthew! What a fun accomplishment! So proud of you!
dude, you make that look gooooooood.
Post a Comment