Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wedding Bliss

So my nephew Michael got married last weekend, and thanks to our awesome friends Angela and Brian...we were able to leave our kids here and go. Thanks so much Angela and Brian! ( We are so happy you are still our friends afterwards..:) )
Michael and Holland were married on friday in the San Diego Temple. It was so beautiful and fun to be there. Despite the cloudy day, we got some great pics and had a wonderful time with our family. I just can't believe he is old enough to be married! Makes me feel so old, especially when I just had a birthday right before the wedding. :) Their sealing was super early in the morning but it was beautiful. Then we went to Carolee's (mother of groom) for a luncheon and then that night had a fun party..I mean reception at a hotel on the beach!! We danced all night with my sisters and some of the grandkids! It was so fun. We are so happy that Mike and Holland are so happy and enjoying their own wedding bliss!



Julie Stainbrook is an awesome photographer and did some awesome shots!
Love this one!

My honey
Sisters..Leanna, Marissa, Carolee, Colleen, Me, and Monica

AAh...sweet Wedding Bliss!


Somebody call 911! Ryan is burnin' it up on the dance floor! My nephew Ryan..:)




My nieces..Mel, Cait, & Rach! Love you guys!




My sweet Birthday Sis! Happy Birthday! Love ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad your trip was so fun and that you were able to be there for the wedding. Brian and I are glad we could help out. :)

Gretchen said...

Looks like a fun time. I'm glad that you got to be there with all your family. You guys look great!

Jenny said...

You look great and it sounds like you had lots of fun! I just missed you...I was at the San Diego temple on Friday night.