Monday, August 24, 2009

1st Day of School

The first day of school was a great day for the boys! Nathan started 5th grade and Matthew started 3rd grade. Blake had to have his lunch box ready and packed just like his brothers, even though he didn't start school. :) It was way cute the way the boys kept telling Blake how much they would miss him! Blake also loved taking the boys to school, and seeing all the school buses. He is so funny, he calls them "Boobies"...not sure where that came from, but everyone knows in our family...that they are school buses! Truely he says that! It is hilarious...and he didn't learn that from me!!!

I still can't believe that Nathan is a 5th grader! It is crazy how time flies. Both boys were so excited for their new year at school. I just hope their excitement stays a long time...HA! So here's to the new school year of new friends, new teachers and a year of learning lots!
Here are the cute boys stopping for a picture
My sweet boys walking...Matthew was super eager to get there!!! He really was in a hurry, and they both didn't want me to walk "in" the building to their classes this year. Snif Snif

Cute boys




5 comments:

Kris said...

They are all so stinking handsome!

Yea, I guess I'm the unsentimental mom. I don't get weepy and just send them off on the bus the first day with instructions for Zack to make sure Bryce finds his class. Lol...

Jenny said...

What handsome guys you have!

Unknown said...

Yes, school has started once more and I am glad that Nathan has Jacob in his class this year. I am hoping this school year will be a great one too! Lots of fun pictures you took!

Gretchen said...

they are definitely growing up. Before we know it our boys will be in HIGH SCHOOL! AAAGGGHHHH.

annandclan said...

Last year of elementary for Nathan!! Enjoy it while it lasts....... Cute pictures.