this is a really long post filled with TONS of pictures. So..sorry, but scroll fast if you don't want to be bored..:) I might be long-winded here. I am just trying to make up for all the NON-blogging I have done this summer...I guess! :)
Our trip to Redding, CA to visit my awesome friend Gretchen and her family was a blast! The boys were so excited to have so many boys to play with all weekend. Gretchen and Ryan have 4 sweet boys and we all had a blast. They got a long great...not too many fights even! Here are some highlights from that weekend.
Matthew catching toads!! They were pretty tiny, but all over her backyard that night! I say EEWW! :) But obviously the boys didn't!
After Redding, on sunday we drove down to meet my cousin and her family for a week at Lake Tahoe! We stopped by Kristen's house to stay the night before making our trek up to Lake Tahoe. Thanks for the yummy dinner and S'mores Scott and Kristen!
Matthew found craw-dads at Sand Harbor Beach in Lake Tahoe! It was his highlight!!( but he kept saying...I wish I. Z. could see this!!)
Beautiful Lake Tahoe!
Scott and Kristen and family
Thanks for surviving that LONG post! If you made it this far to read...:)
We had a great time making so many wonderful memories, renewing friendships, and making new ones...the boys just loved having a nonstop play date for 10 days! Thank you Kristen & Scott, and Gretchen and Ryan for a wonderful trip! Now it is your turn to come and see us!! :)
5 comments:
You guys are doing so many great things this summer together! Lots of fun in the sun and family time! Just the way to spend it if you ask me. :)
You are so beautiful Lizzie! Your so blessed with your handsome boys too!
We had such a great time with you guys. Loved having you here! Liz the picture of you and Blake at Shasta Lake is beautiful! Love you!
Too bad you had such a boring summer. ;)Your kids will have great memories of all their summer trips.
We loved to see you and had so much fun...even in the cold! The kids loved seeing the blog post too. Miss you already. Love you all.
Post a Comment