Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was so fun this year! But like every year, when it is over....we are so sad! This morning Blake woke up and and said.."It's christmas! I get to open more presents!" I said, "No Blake. Christmas is over now..." and his little face just pouted and he said, " Ahh man!". I feel that way too Blakers. We sure did have a great time though. We had Scott's family over Christmas Eve to have dinner. That was a lot of fun! The cousins exchanged gifts, as Scott's sister and family weren't going to be there on Christmas Day. So the boys didn't object to opening any presents early for sure! We even had a special visitor come by and suprise the kids! It was priceless!
After the family all left, we let the boys open their one present...which is usually an ornament and pjs. They loved them both!!! Then we sent them off to bed. Scott and I watched one of our favorite silly christmas movies and then went to bed as well. Of course we had to get right to sleep so Santa would come!!

After opening gifts we relaxed and the kids were in heaven playing with all their new toys. Matthew's big surprise came at the end of the gifts. We sent him on a treasure hunt to find different envelopes that each had a letter of the alphabet...and those letters spelled a word for his gift! It was so cute!! I have it all on video, but need to edit it so it isn't so long!!! So I will post that later ...this week I hope! He is in Texas right now just loving his best friend!! I don't think he will even miss us or want to come home!




Here's some highlights!
Matthew loved the watch Grandma and Papa H gave him
Love Nathan's surprise look on this one! Thanks Grandma H

Blake was very careful at opening the presents...he just loved to take his turn


Blake is helping Nathan with his last gift from us
Blake loved his Mickey Laptop!


Playing in the Fun Igloo
Surprise phone call!


I am going to see you in Texas!!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that new Star Wars toy that Nathan got! Super cool! Hope Matthew has fun in Texas! I bet he won't ask to go back for at least what, a week? LOL Miss you!!!