So I thought I would just quickly recap Thanksgiving week and all the fun times we had here at the Lowry house!
My brother and his wife and family came out to see us for a week or so...and what an awesome time we had!!! I was so very sad to see them leave, and our boys were too. We went up to Estes Park for 2 nights, thanks to Leanna's mom who has a time share there. It was awesome! It was a drastic weather change for them though, as they are from Cali, and it isn't that cold there. :) We did however still have a blast hanging out at the cabin. We drove into the RMNP one day and had a great time seeing all the beautiful things of nature. Here are some of the fun pics. Notice the two men asleep...guess Le and I tired them out!Ha!
Then we came home to warmer sunny days...although no snow as they wanted! The kids all had fun together playing outside and even my Little Bro David took a turn on the big scooter! Of course a highlight was a ride in Scott's hot rod. Jocelyn kept telling Uncle Scott to go faster faster! Thanks Leanna for teaching me to cook lots of yummy treats!
Here is our turkey day! To our delight, Scott BBQ'd this awesome yummy turkey! Everyone had a great time. We had about 21 people at our house...our biggest turkey day yet!
I am so grateful for such wonderful family who came a long way to be with us! Just love you guys!! I think we need to make that an annual tradition for sure. Good times !!! I also am grateful to Scott's family for also making a memorable turkey day. We are so blessed to have family close and who we love to be with.
3 comments:
I know, I didn't even get to see you all week while you were having so much fun! I need to come over and teach you how to have the pictures zoom in when you click on them. I am getting old and need to see them bigger. :) Lots of cute pictures from what I can see though. You really know how to entertain!
What a fun great time it looks like you guys had! 21 people and you don't looked stressed at all!
Looks like a busy, exhausting, fun week. I'm impressed at your hostess abilities! Here's to a relaxing Christmas break. :)
Post a Comment