Last week it was spirit week at school, and for one of the days, it was "fake an injury" day. I thought that was totally silly, but went along with it because the boys wanted to participate. So....I had some fun! It is the first and probably ONLY time, I got to put eyeshadow on my children! I think their black eyes were totally realistic..in person that is! We sent these pictures to their Dad via pic message, and he thought they really got in a fight! :) hee hee. Good thing it came off ..just in time for basketball practice that night! Hahahaha
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Boys!
Boys will be boys!
Last week it was spirit week at school, and for one of the days, it was "fake an injury" day. I thought that was totally silly, but went along with it because the boys wanted to participate. So....I had some fun! It is the first and probably ONLY time, I got to put eyeshadow on my children! I think their black eyes were totally realistic..in person that is! We sent these pictures to their Dad via pic message, and he thought they really got in a fight! :) hee hee. Good thing it came off ..just in time for basketball practice that night! Hahahaha
Showing off...how it really happened.....they say of course!
Last week it was spirit week at school, and for one of the days, it was "fake an injury" day. I thought that was totally silly, but went along with it because the boys wanted to participate. So....I had some fun! It is the first and probably ONLY time, I got to put eyeshadow on my children! I think their black eyes were totally realistic..in person that is! We sent these pictures to their Dad via pic message, and he thought they really got in a fight! :) hee hee. Good thing it came off ..just in time for basketball practice that night! Hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GIRL!!! Why have I not found your blog before now???!! I miss you and Ang! And I need to see those Tahiti pages too :)
Your boys look like they are having fun acting out how it "really" happened! They are so funny!
You guys are tooooo creative. How fun. Miss ya.
Post a Comment