So Halloween festivities came and went really fast and I didn't get the chance to post any pics. We were super busy with my parents in town, having a blast with them for sure! The kids loved dressing up in their costumes..more than once of course and Scott had a great time also as you can see below! I had a great time at Witches Night out too. We loved having my parents here to spoil the kids with their love and hugs. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to visit! (even though I know you will never see this!heehee) Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma L for hosting their annual Halloween party, and to Aunt Gigi for making such great food!
Here are some pictures that highlight our fun times!
3 comments:
Got some great pictures Liz! Halloween was alot of fun! Glad Blake got some more use out of the clown costume! It sure looked cute on him!
Cute layout of your pics. Glad I got to see your cute boys that night. :)
You guys do such a great job with your costumes! So creative! Miss ya guys!
Post a Comment