Matthew loved the snow day off of school! Blake loved sliding down the "make shift" slide The 3 cutest kids! Pull me Nathan!! Shoveling the back patio..just for fun
Yea, my kids loved the snow too, but I kind of liked the last few days of sun! I know the snow will be back soon though and I really am thankful to have the moisture. :) Don't ya just love CO and all the different things we get to experience all within days of each other? :)
2 comments:
Yea, my kids loved the snow too, but I kind of liked the last few days of sun! I know the snow will be back soon though and I really am thankful to have the moisture. :) Don't ya just love CO and all the different things we get to experience all within days of each other? :)
Holy Snow!! Wow!
Post a Comment