Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Fweeze Mom-Mom!"

This is Blake's new found love! Almost every day I hear... "Fweeze Mom Mom!" or "Stick 'em up Mom Mom!" and my favorite of all times is.."I gotch you! now don't even phink about movin' Mom Mom!"
For Christmas Matthew received this nerf gun with a really cool laser beam from a friend, and I think he got to play with it just that day! Blake has taken it over as "his" and has had to "show us" just how to do it. Here are some pictures of a play by play stick'em up showdown!
Blake says in a loud voice.." Fweeze Mom Mom!" Then I say.."say cheese Blake!" Hence the smile
"Now I weally gotch you now Mom Mom" This is my favorite cause I just love the squat pose and intensity he is showing...really concentrating on his form




Here he is trying to get the dart ready to shoot me again! Pulling hard!




"Uh-oh, I think it went over the banister! Go get it Mom-Mom!" (ya right Blake! you do it!)


This was taken BEFORE we took down our tree..obviously! :) Here Blake is aiming at a stuffed Bear we had by the front door. It is hilarious to think that of course that would be a fabulous wildlife target! He is getting ready to shoot it...

"Gotch you Big Big scary Bear!" I just love his pose!
I just love this little hunter of mine! He is such a crack up sometimes and I am so thankful for the dart laser gun!!!! :) hahaha



6 comments:

Haley L said...

Glad that was a "hit". No pun intended. :)

Gretchen said...

TOO FUNNY!!!

Unknown said...

That little Blake... Such a fun kid!

tamiz said...

I remember a time when guns were not allowed at the Lowry home! You've come a long way!

alexismdyer said...

haha too cute! i love that he calls you mom mom!

Jolayne said...

I love how he calls you mom-mom.