Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Tubing Fun!
Scott and I took the boys up to Winter Park Area to go tubing yesterday. Man was it fun! The drive was beautiful...to see all the pretty fresh white snow as we drove up the passes was awesome! Of course we only have a little snow here at our house, so seeing it on top of the mountain was amazing! Anyway, we got all in our gear and away we went! Blake I think was the most excited...as soon as he saw the hills he was jumping up and down! The boys were excited to wear their ski helmets and goggles...since they haven't been skiing yet...this week sometime though. :) It was very cold, but after walking around we got warmed up.
I was just happy I didn't have to climb the mountain! :) They had this flat track that pulled you up like a moving walkway at the airport! So fun!
Here is Matthew at the bottom of the hill...I took mostly video as they were coming down the mountain...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are a dedicated mama to drive all the way up there for tubing! Looks like everyone had a blast. :)
I was telling Doug all about this after we talked and we totally want to go now! Cheaper than skiing and looks like a blast!! Blake was so cute telling me how he went all by himself.
sweet! looks so fun!
I still can't get my sidebar to tell me when you've updated. Isaac and I just sat here and read all your posts way back to who knows when. Tubing looked like fun. Can't believe Blake was big enough to go with you. Jude is in sunbeams too and it doesn't seem right that he and Blake would be in the same class. Jude wouldn't go though and ended up in Silas' class. We MISS Colorado badly!
How fun!
Post a Comment