They look like potatoes! So cute! I love Scott's soul patch and the sibling spuds too! I also like the 1 strand of hair per person. Blake is an artist for sure! Love that kid!
I was going to say the same thing as Angela. A nice family of Mr. Potato Heads! :) Classic! He is such a crack up. It's been fun getting to know his little personality better.
4 comments:
They look like potatoes! So cute! I love Scott's soul patch and the sibling spuds too! I also like the 1 strand of hair per person. Blake is an artist for sure! Love that kid!
So Scott doesnt smile LOL!! Cute pic!
So cute! I LOVE it!
I was going to say the same thing as Angela. A nice family of Mr. Potato Heads! :) Classic! He is such a crack up. It's been fun getting to know his little personality better.
Post a Comment