Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kudos to Nathan!

Last week I received an email from Nathan's 7th period teacher that he was nominated for "most attentive student of the Week" ! We were so thrilled for Nathan! He has had a great 6th grade year so far, and I just am so proud of him! So...I had to share what the teachers said! We love you Nathan! Way to Go Dude!!
This is what the email said....
"Team 6-2 would like to nominate as our attentive student of the week, Nathan Lowry. Nathan displays his attentiveness by being on time to all his classes, by having all his materials organized and ready, by being at school every day, and by knowing what is going on around him at all times. Nathan is a bright, capable, attentive student, is a joy to have in class, and is a great role model for all the other students in his classes. Indeed, Nathan Lowry is most definitely our attentive student of this week."

4 comments:

Erica said...

Oh man- I can only pray for this award for my oldest someday. Congrats to Nathan, there is nothing better than teachers recognizing that you have a good child.

shelly said...

Yay Nathan!!!

Haley L said...

When I saw the e-mail come through from the school, I was not surprised. He's a great kid! Way to go, Nathan!

KrisJ said...

I was excited when I saw his name in the email! It was one of those.. I know him moments lol!