In February...one weekend Scott and I took the boys skiing up at Loveland. We gave the boys ski lessons for christmas and were just now getting to use them! Looks like they will be doing more "spring" skiing than winter! Nathan and Matthew had a blast, although in the 1st few hours, it didn't look like it. :) Falling down, not being able to get up and getting frustrated. But by the end of the day, Matthew was racing his classmates down the hill and Nathan was doing great as well. I got a lot of pics that day, but mostly of Blake and Scott. Scott decided to try his day of teaching Blake, and it turned out to mostly be more of just making sure Blake stayed standing! Blake loved it as well, and they all can't wait to go back up again! I had a great time watching and staying warm in the car...or the lodge! ;) These pics aren't really in order of the day...oh well!
Scott and Blake by the end of the day!
Nathan & Matthew getting ready for classes
Nathan getting ready to attempt the lift!! (I was nervous for him!) The lift is NOT my friend!
Matthew relaxing at the end of the day! He had a blast...speedy was his nick name.
1 comment:
I can't even see taking Evan skiing... at least for a little while, so kudos to you guys for getting Blake out there on the slopes! What a fun outdoorsy family!
Post a Comment