Nathan is my cookie monster that is for sure! If there is ever any cookies in the house, he eats them up way faster than I know they are around! For his birthday "cake" he really wanted a Pizookie...so...I made him his own. He ate the whole thing! We just love our Nathan!!
Turning 12 also means Nathan got to become a Deacon in our church. He was very excited for that day and so happy that his Dad got to ordain him. We also got to have both his Grandpas there as well. What a wonderful family day!
The whole gang!
I am so grateful that this sweet and compassionate young man is a part of our family! I love his smiling face and his hugs!
3 comments:
Congrats Nathan! I can't believe he is 12!!! Time flys.
What a great day and how cool that so much family could come. Congrats Nathan!
I love that Nathan too! He is growing up so fast and becoming such a great young man! So handsome too!
Post a Comment