Monday, August 1, 2011

Hawaii Highlights!

Last week we went to O'ahu with my parents and Aunt for a week. It was a wonderful week vacation. We were so lucky to be able to spend time with my family, and my parents. One of my sisters also came with 3 of her girls. We all loved spending time at the beach, pool, taking walks and just being together. My dad had not been well before we got over there, so we were just grateful he got to still come! I just love Hawaii!! But most of all, loved seeing my dad play with the boys..made my heart full!

I put together some highlights in scrap pages to show just some of the fun things we did. We went to Pearl Harbor with the boys this time, toured the Arizona Memorial, visited the USS Bowfin Submarine, ate at Duke's in Waikiki, Got Malasadas (donuts) at Leonards Bakery, walked along the main streets of Waikiki, saw lots of surfers on the crystal clear waves, Played at our lagoon at the Hotel, walked along the paths by the beach, Had yummy food every night for dinner, the best Fish ONO sandwiches ever...at Kua'Aina Sandwich place in Haleiwa, saw the Polynesian show at the Polynesian Culture center, saw the Hawaii Temple in L'aie, It was a busy week for sure!!!

Some of my favorite pics.





5 comments:

Jill said...

Great trip! I miss you guys sooo much! You look great Liz and Blake is getting so big! I'm glad you had such a great time:)

KrisJ said...

OH that looks like so much fun! That first pic of your mom is gorgeous!! Makes me wanna go!

shelly said...

You are one lucky woman! Glad you had a great time. :)

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! The snorkeling looks like alot of fun! You did so many great things on your trip! I bet you made lots of memories that you wil always cherish. So glad you could spend that time with your family. And you got some great pictures! Someday I want to ho with you!

Haley L said...

After all the headache loading your pictures, they look great! I'm so glad you got that time with your dad, too. That pic of Blake with his fins on cracks me up!