My nephew's wedding in the San Diego temple, lots of family pool and beach time, and even a bridal shower for my niece. (Hence the fun sister pic with the silly hats! It was an afternoon "tea" party bridal shower...but there was no tea! :) )
I also was happy to get to spend a few days with just my dad. My mom went on a little trip with my aunt to see some plays in Cedar City, so Dad and I played! We had lots of fun talks, and I was lucky to spend that time with just him. He is so dear to me and it is so hard to see his health not the greatest anymore. It was a bit challenging but I feel so blessed to be able to have had that opportunity.
The boys of course just loved spending time with their cousins! It was fun to see my older brother too, as he finally got to meet Blake!
I took the boys to the Rainbow Sandal outlet in San Clemente, and Blake found a sandal that was just his "size" he said! Nathan bought some cool sun glasses, and Matthew learned how to ride a skim board. He wanted me to just leave him at his Aunt's house, so he could skim and boogie board after school...all year long! Too funny! But so true...Matthew was dead serious!
More family time at weddings and receptions! Cousins Cousins Cousins!!We were really excited to be a part of Little Allyson's baptism! She looked so pretty in her white dress! Also so thrilled to be there for Mark and Ginger's sealing. It was a great and beautiful day!


3 comments:
You took some great pictures! What beautiful family members you have! Loved the pic of Nathan in his sunglasses, the one of Blake with MY shoe, and all the temple pictures! You are very blessed!
Between your weddings and Hawaii trip, I think you have connected with every member of your extended family. I'm glad you were able to make all those trips work out. It was fun to see pics of everything I've heard about. :)
You have a beautiful family. I really love the header picture on your blog.
I wanted to pop over here to thank you for the nice comment you left on the Echo Park blog. :-)
Post a Comment