Thursday, September 8, 2011
School!
Matthew was excited to start 5th grade this year! I can't believe how big he is getting! I hope he has a great year! I was sad to see him get out of the car when I dropped him off this year, as he said he didn't want me to walk up to class with him! He even made me hug and kiss him goodbye at HOME!! Cracks me up, but also sad to see those days are slowly leaving! boohoo
Here is my 7th grader! Can't believe that! Nathan is almost taller than me, and I am not sure I like that! Of course his little buddy Blake wanted to be in this picture. Blake is Nathan's shadow, and is already missing his buddy Nathan all day long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ya kinda stinks that they get old so fast right!
They are looking so big and grown up now! They are great boys! You should be proud! Great back to school photos!
Post a Comment