Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patty's day!

St. Patrick's day is always a day that I miss my Grandpa Baker. He was 100% Irish and growing up as a child, my family always celebrated St. Patty's day being together and honoring him...and his heritage..or at least the "Holiday" stuff..Wearing green all day and having corned beef and cabbage dinner! This year we had the pinewood derby to go to, and no one in my family likes corned beef and cabbage...:) so, Scott took me out to dinner to Which Wich, so I could get my own Corned beef sandwich! Ha! What a sweetie!:)

I took some pictures of the boys, although Matthew was outside riding his bike on the ramps..so he isn't in them. Just love these cuties!

Cutest boys!

I was just doing what I read on his shirt!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How nice of Scott to get you your corned beef for St. Patty's Day! What a great guy! Your kids look so sweet all dressed up in their green too! Love Blake's hat!