Monday, March 5, 2012

Volleyball Tournament

My sister Marissa came to visit March 3rd because her daughter was playing in a volleyball tournament in Denver. We were so excited that we were all able to go down and watch her play a few games! But let me tell you! I had know idea how many teams were playing in this tourney!! WOW!! 85 courts of Volleyball games...ok, so just imagine... about 6 on a team..so 12 on a court..times that by 85...and it is kinda loud!! We were so amazed at how many people were there...it was truly another world! LOTS of screaming girls!!!! We did have a great time though cheering on my niece! (Even though she probably couldn't hear us!)


Cute sisters!!
Marissa, Genevra and I

The Colorado Fan Club!
After some bribing we got Gen to stand in front of this funny poster! She humored her aunt by posing! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes I can't believe how much you and Marissa look alike until you are standing side by side. So pretty you guys are! It was nice to be with your sister and niece I am sure, even if only for a weekend. :)