Monday, July 14, 2008

Beautiful Wedding

We just got back from my sister's wedding. Carolee was a beautiful bride! The day was so wonderful. It was so very special to be there and feel the love that they shared for each other. We took pictures outside the temple afterwards, and then the battery in my camera died! So, at least I got these few! We all went to a restaurant for their reception afterwards. It was a great day!
Then on sat. I went to my niece's bridal shower! It was so fun. I can't believe I am old enough to have a niece get married! Makes me feel really old that is for sure. Alexis will be a beautiful bride and this summer is so filled with weddings! So fun but busy. We get to go back out to cali. again in august for her wedding. Good thing Southwest flys to San Diego!

Thank you to my best bud Ang!! Without you, we couldn't have gone. I am so glad our boys were well taken care of. I just hope that we are still friends after that weekend! Heehee. It was so fun to be with Scott though, with no kids...we were so on the go with the wedding and shower, we didn't have time to really relax. We did get to go to In n out for a burger or two though!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Carolee looks so pretty in her dress! I like the one of you and Scott in front of the temple too! You are a good looking couple! :) Glad I was able to help out so you could go. What are friends for?

Gretchen said...

You looked like you were having a lot of fun and relishing being in the moment without children. Carolee looked beautiful and it is always fun to see your extended family and how everyone is getting older and changing and definitely getting better with age!
Love ya,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. I am so happy for Carolee and glad you had a great trip. As a side note I love having a close In and Out Burger here, but eat there probably as much as you because my kids don't like it! They have vary jacked up taste buds! I never seem to get over there without them! I can't believe Alexis is getting married. Wasn't she just two years old?