This is Blake's 2nd 4th of July, and I can't believe how time flies! Last year we were with my sisters and their kids in St. George, and I am glad it is not that hot here! We are excited to be spending the 4th with Scott's fam, and some very great friends! I just hope that the firework show that Scott puts on doesn't get us in trouble! Scott loves fireworks and I made sure he bought enough "flowers and fountains" for me this year! The boys love the ones that go up really far in the sky, and make loud booms, but unfortunately can't do those this year!
Yesterday we went to see Kung Fu Panda and it was really cute. Although Blake has reached the stage where no more movies for him! Bummer...I didn't get to see the movie really, just heard it! We have a count down for my sisters wedding next week and I just can't wait! I am sure NEITHER can she! hee hee We leave for a quick weekend on thurs. without the boys! Thank you to my BFF Angela! You are the best for watching my kids for 3 days... I am sure it will be a LONG 3 days for you! I promise to enjoy every minute! Ha! LOL Just Kidding!
We also got news from my mom, that she is doing well enough to come out and see us this summer! She got the ok from her oncologist and is coming the end of July! The boys are super excited to see them and I am too! She is doing well, and is staying strong during the chemo. Thankfully to all the family and friends prayers she is fighting strong!
Happy 4th of July! Have a great time with your friends and family on this special day! I can honestly say that I am grateful to the men and women in the armed services for our freedom! Thank you! I am proud to be an American!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment