Day Camp...well I can now say I have truly experience Cub Scouts to it's fullest! Actually all joking aside, I had a blast with these boys and especially mine! :) Nathan & I had a great day! We started off with an obstacle course and boy did we get wet! It was nice to be outside the first half of the day and then in the air conditioning the 2nd half. I am sure the cubs were tired of me telling them to drink drink drink...water!!! We wanted to make sure they were hydrated. Nathan had a great time building catapolts and flinging dry marshmallows at us leaders...
Here are some pics of the gang! I have some individual shots of some other boys, but didn't want to put them on the blog, so I will email them to you guys! if you want some, just let me know.

This was a very LONG python...notice who's son IS NOT touching the snake! :)

Building Catapolts! Way fun!

Troop Picture! Silly boys!

This was taken at flag ceremony in the early morning! Too early if you ask me!

Obstacle course...

Archery..even the leaders had a try! I hit the hay bails at least! and someone else's target

My favorite Cub Scout

"Are you ready Sis. Lowry?" "Tell us when?!" ...Boys getting ready to fire at me!
Just a quick thanks to those leaders and parent who came! It was a great day and we really appreciate all you do for your boys. Thanks again! Until next year! ( Matthew already reminded me it was "his turn " to go next year.. I think he is really counting down!)
4 comments:
I would be in the exact same spot as Nathan in that snake picture and probably even further! Ewww.... Great pictures and you are a great den mother. :)
Tyler had a blast also. I'd love the pics if you get a chance... :)
Thanks for the invite! I don't think that I could be in the same room as that snake. It is huge and as nice and safe as they might say it is, a snake is always a snake.
Post a Comment